Indestructibles: Baby Animals
Rip Proof. Chew Proof. 100% Washable.
Teach baby all about baby animals in a book that’s indestructible!
Baby likes to play in the bath. So does baby elephant!
Baby likes to eat. So do baby monkey and baby chipmunk!
Baby loves to make noise! Just like baby bird, baby pig, and baby hippo!
Indestructibles are books built for the way babies “read”: with their hands and mouths. Chew-proof, rip-proof, and drool-proof, they’re printed on a unique 100% nontoxic, paperlike material that holds up to anything babies can throw at it—gumming, spilling, dragging across the floor. And if they get dirty, just wash them off. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles were invented by Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies’ mouths.
- Tear Resistant—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards