59s UVC LED Sterilizing Wand
Item NO: SZQ20-X5BAT
Net Weight: 200g
LED QTY: 20pcs
LEDs Lifetime: 10000h
LED wavelength: 260-280nm
Input Interface: Micro USB
Rate Input: 5V=1A
Battery Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
X5 Special Design Functions
1. For transportation safety, the product has no electricity or only a little electricity when it leaves the factory. The first use requires a full charge. It takes 3 ~ 4 hours to fully charge. Generally, it can be used for 50 minutes after being fully charged.
The applicable adapter specifications of the product are:
5V1A, full charge time is estimated to be 3 ~ 4 hours.
5V2A, full charge time is estimated to be 1 ~ 2 hours.
2. In order to prevent ultraviolet rays from directly hitting the eyes and skin, we deliberately added gravity sensing function to the product. As long as the product rollover angle is greater than 45 degrees, the gravity sensor will cause the product to automatically turn off the light. This is a special function design, please do not think that the product is defective.
3. The product on/off switch has also has a quick double-click function. It is also a product specifically designed to prevent children from using it. Because children under 5 years old can't do double-click action under 200 milliseconds. Therefore, when you double-click the product switch, you need to double-click the switch quickly.
Why 59S Sterilizer?
59S is the pioneer of LED sterilization. It adopts UV LED technology and ultraviolet light of 260nm-280nm, directly damaging DNA and bacteria via physical means, to achieve quick, convenient, and efficient disinfection.
59S brings you a new healthy lifestyle, protects your safety, and provides convenience, aiming to make disinfection simple, affordable, and pleasing.
How to Use X5 Disinfection Wand
1. Fully charge your X5 Disinfection Wand with a compatible charger.
2. Unlock the safety lock and unfold the flip panel.
3. Double click the sterilizing button to start the process.
4. For the best result, it is recommended to scan back and forth on the surface for 5 to 10 times with a distance of approximately 1 inch.
5. Disinfection will finish automatically in 3 minutes or you may press the button again to stop the process at any time
How does the Ultraviolet Sanitizer work?
Why UV-C Technology?
UVC has been widely used in cupboard sanitizer and sterilizing devices in hospital for 60 years. UVC LED light eliminates almost all the germs and bacteria by destroying DNA & RNA physically.
- There are heat-resistant germs
- Cold-resistant germs
- And drug-resistant germs
- But NO LED UV-resistant germs
Our items go through a lot of testing and certificates then release.